Perth

 

I got up slowly the next morning and rearranged my car to make it comfortable for one again. Its nice to have all my space back, although I do miss having someone to chat with on long drives. I checked out and headed into the city where I went to a beautiful park. The park had a Giant statue in it which matched the ones my mom and her sisters had just found in Washington. It was fun to have that little connection with them. I spent the afternoon relaxing in the sun, working, and just enjoying some alone time. That evening I got to spend a night in luxury as dad gifted me one of his rewards nights in a hotel in West Perth. It was so nice to have a quiet night of peace and solitude looking over the city. It was also perfectly located near Kings Park, an incredible botanical garden, and a car shop where I was able to get my brake pads replaced. I dropped off my car in the morning spent a couple hours walking through the park before returning to my hotel room with a late check out to work and nap for a few hours. I picked up my car in the late afternoon and drove to Arulen Botanic Park where I got to see their beautiful tulip display before heading into the mountains to camp for the night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2: Tokyo; Institute for Nature Study, Meiji Ginju, Shibuya

Maria Island

Hobart, Hartz NP, and Southern NP